Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Collaboration > Wiki
Documents added to Wiki pages cannot be moved to the Recycle Bin if they have the "&" sign in the file name.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create two documents or files with identical content but different titles (e.g., .txt, .docx, .xlsx, .jpg, .pdf, etc.)
- One file name should have an "&" character in the name (e.g., test&file.txt) and the other without (e.g., testfile.txt)
- On any site, navigate to Contents > Wiki
- Add a new Wiki page
- Go to that page and click to Edit the FrontPage
- Add two attachments created earlier in Steps 1 and 2
- Move to recycle bin the document without "&". Confirm it moves successfully.
- Move to recycle bin the document with "&".
Both files can be moved to the Recycle Bin without issue.
The file with the "&" character cannot be moved to the Recycle Bin and a stack trace is generated along with UI error.
Reproducible in Branch
Reproducible in Master