Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
When referencing a live-site from a staged-content, the reference is not transformed correctly, leading to an extra '@' in the URL
1. Create new site "Testing Site"
2. Add one page "Page1"
3. Enable local live staging
4. Add a web content display to Page1
5. Add a content which links to the live version of Page1 (<a href="/web/testing-site/page1">link</a>)
6. Verify link works correctly in staging site
7. Publish to live
8. View link in live
Expected: Link stays as "<a href="/web/testing-site/page1">link</a>" since it doesn't need to be transformed
Actual: Link gets transformed into<a href="/[email protected]/testing-site/page1">link</a>.
Reproduced in Master: ca1a79164c54
Reproduced in 70x: 42c84a57807327