Post from the Beta Site with steps to reproduce: https://dev.liferay.com/web/liferay-7.1-community-beta-program/feedback/-/message_boards/message/1669947
Steps to reproduce:
- Login as admin and go to Site>Navigation>Navigation Menus.
- Click on Add menu button that is "+" button.
- In the pop up enter "first menu" as menu name and save , it will open new screen to select menu element.
- Select page as menu element and select page in the pop up which display page tree.
- Now go back to step 1 and add new menu "second menu" following the steps 2-4.
- Now two menu are added , go back to step 1.
- In the search box search keyword "first".
Expected Result: "first menu" item should be displayed in the search box as "first menu" has searched keyword "first".
Actual Result: "There are no navigation menus." is displayed.