Admin creates new Metadata set and sets permission for user so he can modify permissions for other users. When user removes permission for himself, there is both error and success message displayed.
It works for Document type but not for Metadata set. Permission is removed as expected, only problem is with error and success messages.
- Navigate to Content -> Documents and Media -> Metadata sets
- Admin sets permission for user to modify permissions for selected Metadata set
- User removes himself permission "Permissions" for selected Metadata set
Expected result: Only success message is displayed
Actual result: Two error messages + One success message displayed
- CentOS, MySQL 5.6, Tomcat 9.0.6, FF 59.0.2
- 7.0.x nightly Master git ID: e608b67c9d2b84f40721bf28f036d4186f81a520, 7.0.5 GA6
Fix priority: S3 + L3 = 3