Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP7, 7.0.0 DXP FP45, 7.0.X
Component/s: User Management > Roles
- Go to Control Panel > Users > Roles
- Open or Create role
- Click on back button < in top, it works
- Go into the previous role
- In top menu go to Assignees
- Add any assignee with + button (works for everything)
- Check assignee with checkbox and click on Add button
- Click on back button < in top**
Actual result: Back button < in top is not redirecting back.
Expected result: Back button < in top should redirect back to Roles list.
- CentOS, MySQL 5.7, Tomcat 9 - Chrome, FF ESR
- 7.0.5 GA6
- 7.0.x Portal Master git e608b67c9d2b84f40721bf28f036d4186f81a520
Fix priority: S2 + L2 = 2