- Login as administrator.
- Go to Users -> Roles -> Site Roles, define permissions for Site Content Reviewer as following:
- Add a user named as Test1 and assign the Site Content Reviewer role to Test1.
- Navigate to Content -> Documents and Media -> Metadata sets
- Add a new metadata set named as testMS and set permission for Site Content Reviewer to modify permissions.
- Login as Test1.
- Navigate to Content -> Documents and Media -> Metadata sets.
- Remove the permission of himself "Permissions" for testMS Metadata set.