We should keep using the same name actions in all the interface while the result of the action is the same.
We shouldn't keep using "Lock" because the main action is "Checkout" and "Unlock" because the main action is "Checkin". Those actions, lock and unlock the file / document
respectively and are effects of doing the checkin/checkout.
Steps to Reproduce
- Product Menu > Content > Documents & Media
- Add a basic document
- Select the document added in Step 2
- Click the contextual menu in the Management Toolbar
- Change "Lock" with "Checkout"
- Change "Unlock" with "Checkin"
Just as a reminder, the management toolbar should be aware of the item/s selected and change its actions depending on the item chosen. However we have problems to do this right now, so we are going to provide all the actions without contextualizing the bar.