When you add translation during creating DDL record, Date, Geolocation, Radio, Web Content and Select fields has inherited values from default language. On GA only Geolocation, Radio, Select and Web Content has inherited values.
- Create new Data definition with all fields
- Every field has no Predefined value and set Localizable to YES
- Create new DDL record of this definition
- Set all values for default language and then create new translation
Actual result: Every field of this translation is empty except Date, Radio, Select, Web Content and Geolocation - they have the same value as is in default language variation.
Expected: Every field is empty when you create new translation
- CentOS, MySQL 5.7, Tomcat 9/8, Chrome, FF
- 7.1.x Master git #baa9c28bf900640c0cf870f2596c33811efac281, 7.0.5 GA6
Priority: L3 + S2 = 3