Affects Version/s: 7.1.2 CE GA3, 7.1.X
Fix Version/s: None
QA Test Score:3
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a new form
- Add a text field
- Input Label "test"
- View field name ("test")
- Add a translation (e.g. Spanish)
- Translate the label for the text field
- Duplicate the field
- Delete the original field
- Select default translation
- Edit the duplicate field (should be the only field at this point)
- Input field Label to the same as the previous field ("test")
- Input field name as "test"
User can translate and then rename a duplicate field to the same as a deleted field. Save will redirect correctly and give a success message.
SPA loading bar will display forever. User given no indication the save is successful.
It appears the save does fail. If the user goes back, and edits the Form again, the changes will be present.