Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP6, 7.0.X
Component/s: Portal Configuration > System Settings
This is relevant for Partner Portal, which is on SP4.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login as admin
- Navigate to Configuration > System Settings > Foundation > Request Parameter Auth Verifiers
- Add 20+ verifiers to trigger pagination
- Click on the pagination buttons like 'Next page' or expand to 20+ entry view
Steps to reproduce (Partner Portal):
- Login to Partner Portal UAT https://partner-uat.liferay.com as an admin (ask for credentials)
- Navigate to Configuration > System Settings > Other > Regional Managers
- There should be 23 entries, of which 20 are visible. Click on the pagination buttons like 'Next page' or expand to 20+ entry view
Expected result: Should direct to the next 3 results.
Actual result: Directs back to the 'Web Experience' tab of the System Settings.
Developer Notes: Issues occur because these parameters are not being put in the URL:
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.7.22
Portal 7.0.x Git SHA: 0fbae8e51f605c41f3fb56d6aa12519089b91b9b