7.0.0 DXP GA1, 7.0.5 CE GA6, 7.0.0 DXP FP46, 7.0.X, Master
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
Precondition: Create a fresh Liferay instance.
- As an administrator create a page with one child page on the Default Site.
- Close the session to render the page as a guest.
- In the Navigation Menu portlet on the top of the page, hover the mouse over the created page. The child page link appears in a sub-menu item.
- Click on the child page link.
- As soon as you click on the link, immediately click on the "Welcome" link in the Navigation Bar. You must do this action before the next page loads.
- Repeat step 3.
The sub-menu with the child page link appears.
The sub-menu doesn't appear, breaking the navigation menu.
- The Liferay Portal seems to load slower in Internet Explorer 11 than in other browsers. Using this particular browser in combination with a moderate connection speed causes this bug to be reproducible most of the time, forcing the user to reload the page and wait on every navigation action until the page loads.
- I'm attaching the bug evidence in both Liferay CE and Liferay DXP.