Steps to reproduce
- Build the latest master (liferay-portal/master)
- Run the built bundle as "./catalina.sh jpda start ; tail -f ../logs/catalina.out"
- Open the master repository with Eclipse IDE (or any IDE having debug functionality)
#. Start remort debugging to the bundle. By Eclipse, From the "Run" menu -> debug configuration -> remote Java application, create a new configuration pointing portal-master, then start debug with Debug button at the bottom.
- Place a breakpoint at the beginning of DLFileEntryIndexer#doGetDocument method.
- Go to Liferay and login as an admin user, navigate to Control panel -> content -> Documents and Media, and create "Basic Document" with a file. (Any kind of file is fine. I used a random image) or create "Folder"
If you create a document, DLFileEntryIndexer#doGetDocument is called and stop at the breakpoint. If you create a folder, DLFolderIndexer#doGetDocument is called.
When you create a document or folder, It doesn't stop at breakpoint even you set breakpoints at DLFileEntryIndexer#doGetDocument and DLFolderIndexer#doGetDocument.