Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP46, 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Web Search > Search Widgets
When inspecting asset search results there should be two back arrows present:
- one to bring the user back to the search results page
- another to bring the user to the main page from which the search was executed.
When filtering by asset, only the arrow that leads back to the page is present. The arrow to lead back to the search results is missing.
- Create one web content article and one basic document with a common word in the title, such as "test".
- Go to a page and add the Search Widget
- Search Widget can be found under Add -> Widgets -> Tools -> Search
- Search for "test".
- Click on the title of one of the assets in the results.
- Assert that there are two back arrows on the resulting page - one leads to the search results and the other to the main page from which the search was executed.
- Go back to the results page.
- Filter by Asset Type by selecting Web Content Article.
- Select the asset.
Both back arrows are present in the result page.
Only the arrow that leads back to the page is present. The arrow to search results is missing.