Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
- Create a site from Control Panel --> Sites - Blank Site
- Create a regular page on the site, then create a "Page Set"
- Create a Child Page for the Page Set
- Activate local staging with Page Versioning enabled for both Public and Private pages. Go to Publishing --> Staging --> Local Live
- Publish to Live the Page Set
Checkpoint: Check the successfully published Page set's and child page's names on Live Site.
6. On Staging Site change both the Page Set's and child page's names and Publish again to Live site.
Actual Result: The Page Set name is not changed. However, the child page is successfully published with the new name.
Expected Result: Page Set should be successfully published with its new name.
Master @ 93946d54e383c734b40a5675ef79ce1ed1fde620