When another language (eg. Spanish) is selected, default language translation (English) will be overwritten by that language translation (Spanish).
In case user make translation for English, then Spanish, then click on English, it is translated correctly. Problem is when user saves it while Spanish tab is active.
- Navigate to Dynamic Data List
- Create new DDL
- Add new Data definition with HTML Field
- Add record to DDL with English and Spanish translation
- Save record with Spanish tab active
- Edit saved record
Expected result: Translations keep as they were written for each language
Actual result: Default translation is overwritten with another language which was selected before saving
- CentOS, MySQL 5.6, Tomcat 9.0.6, FF 59.0.2
- 7.0.x nightly Master git ID: ea2973162f5561e88a7a99347c191b7afe5e5989
Fix priority: S3 + L3 = 3