Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Frontend Infrastructure > WYSIWYG
Internet Explorer 11
- Create a web content with an image
- Click on Content
- Click on Web Content
- Click on the icon "+"
- Click on Basic Web Content
- Add a title
- In the content, insert an image (click on the "+" icon and select an image)
- Add an image from the local computer
- Click on the image, click on the link icon and change the link to "http://www.liferay.com"
- click on "✓" and publish the content
- Add the web content to a blank page(a web content display portlet)
- Click on the published image of the web content to access the url
By clicking on the image in the web content (with the new link) the browser does not send you to www.liferay.com
By clicking on the image in the web content (with the new link) the browser should send you to www.liferay.com
When wrapping the image on a link the attribute contenteditable="true" is added to the img element. Removing the attribute manually using the source view of Alloy Editor will make the image link work again.