This bug can only be reproducible once
LPS-80940 is fixed.
If one enables empty search (as implemented by
LPS-80940) and then try to filter the results by selecting facet options, the result listing will not filter out content excluded by the facets.
If one adds more than six ranges in the Modifed Facet Portlet configuration, only the first six one will be listed.
- Start up portal; login as admin.
- Go to Liferay > Content > Blogs.
- Click in the "+" button.
- Enter the title "test" for the blog entry; add content to other fields.
- Go to search page (http://localhost:8080/web/guest/search).
- Hover "Search Results" header; click in Configuration.
- Check on the "Enable empty search option." Save.
- Reload the page.
- Observe that all portal content is listed, including the blog post.
- In the "Type Facet" at the left, check the "Blogs Entry" option.
- After last step, only the blog entry would be listed.
- All content is listed, regardless of its type.