In the Japanese and Chinese localizations, a console error is thrown and strange UI behavior occurs when trying to add the Date element in Forms.
Steps to Reproduce
- Start up latest Master
- Sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under the "Liferay" site, go to Contents > Forms
- In Forms, click the to add a new form
- Change the language to Chinese or Japanese by adding the locale code /ja or /zh to the URL (e.g. change English http://localhost:8080/group/guest/~/control_panel/manage?p_p_id=com_liferay_dynamic_data_mapping_form_web_portlet_DDMFormAdminPortlet to Japanese http://localhost:8080/ja/group/guest/~/control_panel/manage?p_p_id=com_liferay_dynamic_data_mapping_form_web_portlet_DDMFormAdminPortlet)
- Open up Chrome's developer panel, and look at the Console
- Click the icon to add a new element
- Drag and drop "Date" which is 日付 (Japanese) or 日期 (Chinese) depending on the localization of your choice
In Japanese/Chinese localizations, adding the Date element adds one calendar selector, with the configuration panel displaying properties relevant to the Date element. No errors are thrown.
7.1.x Private Commit: 40d9e186b7f81ae2c027e7e89fdb1ad890d6eb9f