Carried over from https://dev.liferay.com/en/web/liferay-7.1-community-beta-program/feedback/-/message_boards/message/1712724, but now for Beta 2 (note: Beta 2 still listed as unreleased in JIRA affected versions)
- Empty page, 2-column-30-70 or similar.
- Add portlets/widgets: Left column: Navigation, right column: Documents and Media
- Drag Documents and Media below Navigation, to column-1
- Documents and Media appears below Navigation
- Documents and Media appears above Navigation
- reloading the page doesn't help.
At least: After it's been ordered wrongly into position 1, it can be dragged down, below Navigation when staying within the same column.
I've started to reproduce the same behavior when I had three Navigation portlets stacked in column-1, but only when dropping "Documents and Media" between the first and second. After a few tries, I weirdly can't reproduce this any more. When I remove two of the three Navigation portlets, I can repeat the steps outlined above.