Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Business Productivity > Kaleo Workflow Forms
There is an issue with editing Kaleo Forms Admin Processes in a Workflow. This only occurs when using repeatable Documents and Media fields. If the Processes are edited by the approver after being submitted, the Documents and Media fields duplicate, showing new documents as well as old ones.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Use master-private.
- Startup Liferay
- Navigate to
- Click the Ellipsis menu at the top right and select Manage Field Sets
- Create a new Field Set with a Text section, a repeatable Documents and Media section, and a Boolean section
- Create a new Process using the new Field Set and Single Approver workflow
- Select the new Process, add a new Form with 2+ documents, and submit for approval
- Under Notifications, select the Process and assign it to yourself
- Replace the documents that were uploaded with new ones
- Preview the changes
The new documents with replace the old ones.
The new documents are partially added to the new ones so you will see a seemingly random combination of new and old documents. They increase each time it is edited.
Reproducible in 7.0.x-private