Steps to Reproduce
1. Start Liferay connected to a database.
2. Deploy the Alerts portlet and add an alert with a general scope and a title named test
3. Go to the database to the AnnouncementsEntry table and delete the alert :
You can find the entryId with a select :
4. Go back to the Alerts portlet. View the Unread and Read tab. Note that the correct number of entries are shown.
5. View the Managed Entries tab. Note that the deleted entry is still appearing.
Results of Testing
Expected Results: Managed Entries displays the proper entries
Actual Results: Managed Entries doesn't show that the entry has been deleted.
Reproduced - 18cf21115794f670fd35af5ae9717f7ccc0cb2d2
Configuration Alerts is the equivalent Manage Entries tab
Reproduced - 6fb48d074875fdd2988ce1da48e364eb3fd783b7