Affects Version/s: Master
This may lead to errors when for example the IP of the server changes, staging errors, etc.
One example to reproduce the behaviour is the next:
1. Create a site "S".
2. Create a page "P" in "S".
3. Create a webcontent "WC" and generate a link to "P".
4. Use a web content display in 'S' to display "WC".
5. Check the link works correctly and it goes to 'P'.
6. Change your server virtual host through Configuration -> Virtual Instances
7. Click on the link of the WC.
Expected result : The link redirects to 'P'.
Current result : The link redirects to an unknown page.