Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Business Productivity > Kaleo Workflow Forms
There is an issue with editing Kaleo Forms Admin Processes in a Workflow. If the Processes are edited by the approver after being submitted, the inputs and buttons are not able to be interacted with.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Use 7.0.x-private or master-private.
- Startup Liferay
- Navigate to
- Click the Ellipsis menu at the top right and select Manage Field Sets
- Create a new Field Set with a Text section, a repeatable Documents and Media section, and a Boolean section.
- Create a new Process using the new Field Set and Single Approver workflow
- Select the new Process, add a new Form with 2+ documents, and submit for approval
- Under Notifications, select the Process and assign it to yourself
- Click on the pencil logo to edit the content.
You should be able to select and change the documents or inputs.
The inputs and buttons are not clickable and cannot be interacted with. The console log throws the error:
Reproducible in 7.0.x-private