Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Business Productivity > Kaleo Workflow Forms
The Select Button for a Documents and Media Field in Kaleo Workflow Forms does not work due to a console error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Use 7.0.x-private or master-private.
- Startup Liferay
- Navigate to
- Click the Ellipsis menu at the top right and select Manage Field Sets
- Create a new Field Set with a Text section, a repeatable Documents and Media section, and a Boolean section.
- Create a new Process using the new Field Set and Single Approver workflow
- Select the new Process, add a new Form with 2+ documents, and submit for approval
- Under Notifications, select the Process and assign it to yourself
- Click on the pencil logo to edit the content.
- Click on the Select Button for Documents and Media Field.
Note #7 is blocked from being tested by
You can reproduce this issue by inspecting edit pop up window in the dev tools, and removing the disabled field from <fieldset class="input-container" disabled="disabled">.
You should be able to select and change the documents or inputs.
The button does not bring up the upload window and throws out the console error:
Reproducible in 7.0.x-private