Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Staging > Export/Import
After export a LAR file from a site with Web Contents which Structures belongs to a parent Site, and trying to reproduce same hierarchy of sites exporting and importing parent site, import process is not able to find those Structures.
Steps to reproduce easier in master/7.0.x:
- Create a parent site.
- Create a son site (from site created in last step).
- Create an Structure in parent site.
- Create a Web Content in son site with Structure created in parent site.
- Export parent Site from Site Menu > Publishing > Export. Download the LAR file.
- Export son Site from Site Menu > Publishing > Export. Download the LAR file.
- Remove parent and son sites from Control Panel > Sites.
- Create new parent site.
- Create new son site (from site created in last step).
- Import parent LAR file in parent site.
- Try to import son LAR file in son site.
LAR file is imported successfully.
An error message is showed with missing references (missing-references-error.png).