Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: User Management
- Take the bundle, set it up with a DB(Oracle is the base, but the error comes on Mysql aswell)
- Create 2 dummy users.
- Create a user group named asd.
Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings > Users> Default User Associations:
- Tick in Apply to Existing Users(only works after logging in with the user.)
- Enter the name of the created user group "asd" . Save.
- Login in incognito with Dummy user 1.
- With the test test user in the other window, go to User Groups,
verify that the user group has 0 user in it, the change does not show here.
- Go to Users and Organizations, verify that here the user group shows up, aswell as in the DB.
- Reindex: After this the user group is displayed properly.
Expected Behavior: The User Group should update without reindex.
Actual Behavior: The user group does not shows the current value without reindex. And you cannot even remove/add the user manually without this.
Reproduced on 7.0x(69745a123512da1f932c70573d30fce2baedd335)
Reproduced on Master(fdc8c768aebc5dee88409dc50702bcde563bb9c4)