Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
- Start DXP with remote staging properties set for three different bundles (bundles #1, #2, and #3).
- Create a site in each bundle (Site #1 in Bundle #1 and so on). Make sure that in Site #3, no siteIDs match the siteID of Site #2. For example:
Site #1 - Staging Site on localhost:8080 - Site ID 31342
Site #2 - Remote Site on localhost:7080 - Site ID 31320
Site #3 - Remote Site on localhost:9080 - Site ID 31338
- Setup remote staging between Site #1 and Site #2, with Site #1 as the staging site and Site #2 as the remote live site.
- Create a publish template and under "Remote Live Connection Settings" change the value to the siteID of Site #3.
- Publish using that template.
Expected Result: Contents of Site #1 are published to Site #3.
Actual Result: Publication fails. Error below is shown (the site ID is whatever site ID was setup as the original remote live site):
Your request failed to complete.
No site exists on the remote server with site ID 31320.