This issue works everywhere, where Documents and Media Permissions are added. Not exactly sure, if some other permissions are doubled as well.
- Start up a clean 6.2.10
- Create a new Regular Role
- Give role the Documents and Media Permission
- Shut down the portal
- Set up the related properties, then upgrade to 7.1.0 Beta 2
- On upgraded portal, go to your Role
Note: Site Member Role got those permissions doubled too.
Expected result: Permissions are correct after upgrade.
Actual result: Documents and Media Permissions are doubled.
- Ubuntu 16.04, MySQL 5.7
- from 6.2.10 CE - Tomcat 7
- to 7.1.0 Beta 2 - Tomcat 9
Fix priority: S3 + L3 = 3