This may not be the only permission that is kept from the old portal and is not present on the new portal. I did not test this for every permission available.
- Start up a clean 6.2.10
- Create a new Regular Role
- Give role every Site Permission
- Shut down the portal
- Set up the related properties, then upgrade to 7.1.0 Beta 2
- On upgraded portal, go to your Role
Note: Organization Content Reviewer Role got this permission too.
Expected result: Permission is not available on upgraded portal.
Actual result: Permission Site Settings > Site: action.PUBLISH_TO_REMOTE is not present on 7.1 portal but is kept from 6.1.
- Ubuntu 16.04, MySQL 5.7
- from 6.2.10 CE - Tomcat 7
- to 7.1.0 Beta 2 - Tomcat 9
Fix priority: S3 + L3 = 3