Those may not be the only permissions that do not persist after upgrade from old portal to a new portal. I did not test this for every permission available.
In attached .odt file are permissions, that were set to the custom role on 6.2.10 portal before upgrade.
- Start up a clean 6.2.10
- Create a new Regular Role
- Give role every Web Content Permission
- Shut down the portal
- Set up the related properties, then upgrade to 7.1.0 Beta 2
- On upgraded portal, go to your Role
Expected result: Web Content Template and Structure permissions persist after upgrade.
Actual result: Web Content Template and Structure permissions does not persist after upgrade.
- Ubuntu 16.04, MySQL 5.7
- from 6.2.10 CE - Tomcat 7
- to 7.1.0 Beta 2 - Tomcat 9
Fix priority: S3 + L3 = 3