Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Announcements & Alerts widgets
- Create two sites - "Site1" and "Site2".
- Create a team in "Site1" - "Site1 Team".
- Create a new user - "User"
- Add "User" to "Site2". Make "User" a member of "Site2" and assign them the role of site admin.
- Add a page to "Site2" and place an Announcements Portlet on that page.
- Log-in as "User". Go to "Site2".
- On "Site2" click "Manage Entries" on the Announcements Portlet. Open the "Distribution Scope" selector-"Site1 Team" is available.
Expected Results: "Site1 Team" should not be visible/available to the user.
Actual Results: "Site1 Team" is available. Portlet crashes if user tries to publish an announcement to that scope.
Note: Reproduction steps above only work for 7.0.x due to changes in the UI and
, but logic that needs to be fixed is identical in Master as in 7.0.x. LPS-82112