As a company that does business in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan should not be listed as countries.
- Go to: Account Settings > Identification
- Locate the "Country" drop down
Result: Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan are listed as countries in the drop down result.
Expected Result: This is complicated. Some possible solution include:
- Renaming "Country" to "Country/Region"
- Removing Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau from the list of countries
- Rename "Hong Kong", "Taiwan" and "Macau" to "Hong Kong, China", "Taiwan, China" and "Macau, China" respectively. But for this fix, the "Country" label won't make sense any more and would still need to be changed.
There may be additional country listing in other parts of the portal and these need to be fixed also
Note: This is not a translation issue. It is not enough to just change the Chinese translation. This must be fixed for all languages.