Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP7, 7.0.6 CE GA7, 7.0.0 DXP FP50, 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: User Management
- Go to Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations
- Add new user with + button or edit existing user
- Change the Language field (select another language)
- Try to type over limit (75) in fields
Actual result: User can type over limit (75). If user tries to save with "overfilled" fields, User and Organizations site is broken.
Expected result: User cannot type over limit (75).
Note: This issue is also working, if you try to create user at Sign screen.
- CentOS, MySQL 5.7, Tomcat 9, FF ESR 52.8.0 64-bit
- 7.1.x Master git #18cf21115794f670fd35af5ae9717f7ccc0cb2d2
Fix priority: S3 + L4 = 4