- Setup Google to associate with logging into Liferay
- Enable Google authentication in Control Panel>Configuration>Instance setting>Authentication
- Add Your Google Client ID and Secret
- Sign into Liferay Using google
Expected result: After sign in with google account, site is refreshed and redirected to Liferay home page.
Actual result: After Clicking on signing with google, white screen displays and you are not redirected, after manual refreshing user is logged in.
- CentOS, MySQL 5.7, Tomcat 9, FF ESR
- 7.1.x Master git #c1c3b1a4a44bab55dc8588ad81a885c9b1309a10
Fix priority: S3 + L3 = 3