Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new user (user1)
- Create a new Role (form role)
- Define permissions for the new Role
- Give user all permissions for "Forms"
- Give user all permissions for "Documents and Media"
- Assign "user1" to the "form role"
- Login to "user1"
- Go to Forms
- Add a new Form
- Add an Upload field
- Publish form
- Go to Publication URL
- Click "Select" on the upload field
User can upload files to the upload field with permissions for Forms and Document and Media.
User does not have permissions, given error, "You do not have the roles required to access this portlet."
Omni-Admin account can access Document Library and add/view files, so some permissions are needed that are unexpected.