Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping > Upgrades
Steps to Reproduce
- Start up any version of 6.1.x (I verified with 6.1.30 SP5) using a regular database (like MySQL) and sign in as an administrator
- Navigate to Manage > Site Content and select "Dynamic Data Lists"
- Select "Manage Data Definitions"
- Create a new data definition "Structure 1" with one field
- Select the "Manage Templates" action for "Structure 1"
- Add a detail template named "Template 1"
- Select "Back" to return to the list of structures
- Delete Structure 1
- Shutdown your 6.1.x bundle
- Point the DB upgrade tool to the database for your 6.1 instance
- Run the DB upgrade tool
Expected result is that the upgrade succeeds.
Actual result is the upgrade for DDM fails with a NullPointerException.