7.0.0 DXP SP7, 7.0.0 DXP FP48, 7.0.X
- Go to Control Panel>Users>Users and Organizations>Organizations
- Create new Organization
- Assign Users to this organizations
- Mark at least User via check box
- Click on delete via trash icon or kebab menu>delete
Expected result: Marked Users are removed from this organization.
Actual result: Marked Users is removed completely from Liferay, even if they are Active.
- CentOS, MySQL 5.7, Tomcat 9, FF ESR
- 7.1.x Master git #ce8fa94a60b77fbec29b77de77e208c266d6e9d8
Fix priority: S4 + L3 = 4
LPS-85130 Inconsistent User Management in Organization Tree