Current problem: Error messages displayed on Workflow are using a stripe alert that doesn't provide a close button and pushes all the components that are below it, so there is no way for users to get rid of the alert unless going to another page.
Expected behavior: error messages should be displayed as toast or embedded alerts, following the system pattern. The specifications are described bellow.
Alert types on Workflow:
- Publish/unpublish workflow definition
- Update workflow definition
- Save workflow definition
- Delete workflow definition
- Duplicate workflow definition
- Assign/unassign workflow to assets
- Save permissions
- Import a file on workflow definition
- Validation error on workflow definition (when the definition is not valid for publication)
- Info alert on Schemes tab