Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Navigation Widgets > My Sites widget
When using the Select Site page as a normal user, the ordering within the search container does not work.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create three sites (aaaa site, bbbb site, cccc site)
2) Create a normal user and assign them to be members of each site
3) Login as that user and click on the "Go to Other Site" icon which displays the Select Site page
4) Click on "My Sites" and try to order sites by name by clicking on the "Ascending" and "Descending" arrows
5) Do the same in the "icon", "descriptive", and "list" views
The sites get reordered based upon their name.
No reordering takes place when either arrow is pressed. But, if you log in as an omni-admin, you will see that this all works properly.
Branch: Reproduced (91b9debcd64ed0c71edc12c84517a2162648c3fd)
Master: Reproduced (c1eb2f719b2cbaee14ee2292cd38d5fc79e03342)