Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Component/s: Liferay Themes
- Create a Public Page and add a Web Content Display Portlet to it.
- In Web Content Display add a Web Content to be displayed.
- From Control Panel go the Page and click on the 3 dots beside it and select "Configure Page".
- Change the theme by selecting "Look and Feel" then "Define a specific look and feel for this page." and Click on "Change Current Theme". Select a "User Profile" theme and save.
- From WCD portlet try to edit the content.
Actual Result: The option to edit the content from WCD is not possible. The Ellipse Menu is missing.
Expected Result: The Ellipse Menu should be present.
LPS-82999, for Fix Pack 54 or higher the following step has to be done first:
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Web Content Display Configuration and uncheck the option "All Available Web Content Display Actions in One Menu" and then click Save.