Steps to reproduce:
- Add a web content article titled "test"
- Perform a search on the home page with keyword "test"
- Within the modified facet portlet, click on "Custom Range..." to expand
- In the "From" date field, enter an invalid date, i.e. one that is past the "To" date
- Click the search button within the "Custom Ranges..." section
The user is able to make further changes to the "Custom Ranges..." fields and perform a search
The search button within the "Custom Ranges..." section is greyed out and unclickable. The problem persists even after changing the "From" date field to a valid date and refreshing the page or executing a new search via the search bar portlet/embedded search bar. To change the custom ranges value, the user would either have to click the "Clear" link in the modified facet portlet, or navigate away from the search page and back.
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.7.22
portal master Git SHA: b3dc4d7af592a457f58eb3d5222dc6a36c53f9f2