Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Site Menu > Content > Web Content.
- Add new basic web content.
- Add English translation and Hebrew Translation.
- Edit Web Content and make some changes to both the English and Hebrew translations.
- From the ellipsis menu click "View History".
- From the ellipsis menu of version 1.1 click "Compare to...".
- Select version 1.0 to compare to.
- In the diff viewer Select Hebrew as the language.
The diff switches to display the Hebrew diff.
The page reloads and continues to display the English diff.