Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
When you want to link to a JournalFeed, you can get its URL from its edit page.
The link to a JournalFeed is: http://localhost:8080/web/mysite/mypage/-/journal/rss/226268/226312
(with groupId=226268 and feedId=226312)
The problem is that URL is not staging-friendly, if you create a webcontent and add a link to a JournalFeed in staging, when you publish that webcontent to live, in live it will point to the JournalFeed of Staging environment.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a site and activate staging (local or remote)
- Add a page called "page1" with a asset publisher
- Create a JournalFeed pointing to "page1"
- Publish Page and JournalFeed to live
- Add a second page called "page2" with a web content display portlet
- Add a web content to the web content display portlet and add a link to the JournalFeed created in staging:
- Publish "page2" to live
- Go to live and open "page2", check link
- : webcontent links to http://localhost:8080/web/mysite/mypage/-/journal/rss/<live-groupId>/<live-feedId>
- : webcontent links to http://localhost:8080/web/mysite/mypage/-/journal/rss/<staging-groupId>/<staging-feedId>