Being able to navigate to a Blog Entry is a standard expected feature of Blogs. This allows users to be able to share the Blog Entry through Social Bookmarks as well as offer the Comments Box for the user to use to reply to it.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Fragment with HTML:
- Create a Content Page Template
- Add your Fragment to the page Template
- Configure your Blogs Widget, make sure it has social bookmarks
- Create a Content Page based off your Blogs Widget
- View Content Page (there needs to be a blog entry first)
- Click on your Blog Entry (you should be able to navigate to it like in Widget Blog Portlet)
Navigating to Blog Entry is Possible
Navigation to Blog Entry is not possible, preventing social bookmarks sharing from being possible and replying to the blog post.
Reproduced on: Tomcat 9.0.6 + MariaDB 10.2
Portal master GIT ID: 13d5c0e19b3cb397fe52322ac6dc0afc477eea52