Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: Master
Last Working Version:
QA Test Score:5
Steps to Reproduce:
- Configure Web Content to use Single Approver workflow
- Add a new structure with an image field
- Add a template to show the image
- Add a new article with the image structure
- Add Select and Upload an image
- Submit for Publication
- Go to My Workflow Tasks > Assigned to My Roles
- Assign to Me
- In the task detailed view, click the icon to edit the web content article
- Select a new image for the web content
- Edit the Title of the Web Content
- Click Save again
Previous edit with image change was saved correctly.
Error thrown, "Error: The content references a missing file entry."
If the user approve the article after Step #11, the image will not display.
This issue will not occur if the user adds a new image reference via the Web Content application.