Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
1. Use admin login, add a new user aaa and assign Portal Content Reviewer role to the user aaa.
2. Configure Workflow for the Comment (Control Panel --> Configuration --> Workflow Configuration --> select Comment --> Apply single approver workflow)
3. Add a blog entry and add a comment under the blog.
4. Put comment on the Blog selected (The Comment will be Pending)
5. Log in the Portal with user aaa
6. Go to the My Workflow Tasks->Assign the task to himself. and then select the task of Comment review
7. Click to the icon of Edit
Actual Results: The Error message "You do not have the roles required to access this portlet." will be displayed.
Expected Results: User is able to edit the comment.
Reproduced on both 70x and master: