Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP GA1, 7.0.X
1.) Create a new site and enable local Staging with the default configuration.
2.) On your site create two new pages (page1 and page2).
3.) Create a new basic web content, add some data to the title and the content section (test1, test1).
4.) Upload a new document to the Documents and Media.
5.) Add the image to the article and publish it.
6.) Add a web content display to the page1 and configure it to show the article from step 3.
7.) Now add an Asset Publisher to page2.
8.) Make a publication to Live.
9.) Re-publish with specific settings in Advanced Publication:
- Click on "Switch to Advanced Publication"
- Select "All" in "Content" section
- Click on "Refresh Counts"
- Check "Web Content" and click on "Change"
- Uncheck "Referenced Content" and click OK to close popup
- Click on Publish
Result: The publication fails with a NullPointerException. The full error can be found in 'NullPointerException.txt'.
Similar issues also happen in DXP: LPP-30719