Steps to reproduce issue:
- Navigate to Site Administration > Content > Web Content > Structures
- Add a structure with some fields
- Add a template for the structure
- Return to Web Content administration
- Add a structured article based on the added structure and template
- Navigate to Structures
- Edit the structure
- Save the changes to the structure
Expected result: Dialog message displays informing user changes made to the structure will affect the template(s) and/or asset(s) that are associated with this structure.
Actual result: No dialog message displays; user is able to save structure.
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.7
Portal 7.1.x-private GIT ID: 56799e78e19eabdea919074eb84ee190bcc69099
Portal 7.1.x GIT ID: 439f94cc22eea87c56abb3405b6f8e3ba705dacb
Portal master GIT ID: 7ae8d021c0b31cfa32055a80a9960206ca963f4b