Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
When creating an all day event in the calendar the event will save and display correctly as a one day event. Upon editing the event to add times to the start and end of the event, the event will have an extra day added to it creating a two day event.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Create a calendar event using today's date be in "Month View"
2) Click the tile for today's date
3) Save the event as an all day event
4) Note the event "Dinner at Brian's" displays somewhat correctly in "Month View"
5) Edit the event to un-check the "all day" box
7) Edit the start time to be 8PM
8) Edit the end time to be 11PM
9) Note the end date jumps a day and the end time is set at the following day
10) Save the edit and refresh the month view to see that the 3 hour event now spans two days
Pay close attention to step 7. Upon changing the start time, the end day will jump forward by one. When trying to set this back to an all day event the user will still end up with a two day event.
End date does not advance a day
End date advances one day and the even now spans two days