Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- if a document or asset has been shared just for reading, the user will be able to request permission to the owner for updating it.
- Define "ask for more permissions" flow.
- Add the Request link
- Follow the interaction rules described for notifications
Please follow the design described in Invision
- Text: "Request more permissions"
- This link replace the "Manage Collaborators" link in the following cases: the Request link is shown for users with view and comment permission and the Manage Collaborators link is shown for users with edit permission.
- Requester sticker
- Request Title: It's componed by "User+Surname would like to #permission File #FileName"
- Date of the request
- Message (optional)
The owner recibes the notification request
A request item is shown with two options:
Accept a Request
- If the owner accepts the request the notification changes to a non-actionable notification and a success alert is shown.
- The success message is "Success: Request Accepted"
- A notification is sent to the requester saying "#User+Surname accepted your request for #permission-ing #FileName
Reject a Request
- If the owner rejects the request the notification disappears (as usual) and a success alert is shown.
- The success message is "Success: Request Rejected"
Note: while I was working I was testing notifications and I experimented different behavior and bugs managing notifications, so this behavior should be double check with developers.